Tuesday, March 4, 2008

1/7 Of The Way Done!!

YAY!!! We are 1/7 of the way done with this deployment!!! 11 paychecks to go! WHOOHOO!!! I'm feeling pretty victorious about how far we've come! Now we just have to keep on keepin' on, and we'll make it to homecoming in no time!

Jordan is such a busy girl these days! She has more of an agenda then she ever has. Its so fun to watch her run around and play as if she has it all planned out! She says Poppy, bye, bite, mmmmmmmmm (when something tastes good), and RAHHHH to scare me! These are all things she started doing just last week. She is so smart, and such a fast learner!

I am feeling so thankful this week! I have been praying for God to lead me to great friends, and for the last couple months I have to say, I'm not really sure what he was doing! HAHA However, I am so happy to report that I have found my group of friends that I have been longing for!! They are so fabulous, and I am so thankful to have them! They are diverse, positive, and a breath of fresh air! They're husbands are all deployed as well, their first deployment, and their first duty station, just like me! I'm finally starting to feel like I'm meeting people, and I'm lovin' it! I just wish that Doc were here to enjoy it with me! I know he will love my friends!! And I know they will love him!

Speaking of Doc......its amazing how he can be 13 timezones away and still give me butterflies! I think about him all the time, and I dream about him every night. I read his emails, and its like he's sitting right next to me. His emails have been so positive, and even a little funny this last week! He doesn't have alot of free time to call, and I can just tell that he's trying to go the extra mile in his emails to keep our communication strong! He's doing a great job!!

Well, its time to make lunch for Jordy and I! Today is my last day off from my workout, and I think my arm is healing very nicely! I'm ready to hit it hard tomorrow, and I will definitely keep you all updated on how it goes! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Ray said...

I miss you!

I love your blog too.