Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Ramblins

So far, this weekend in the Henebry house is going awesome!!! I woke up this morning to the sounds of Sanctus Real and the smell of bacon! Breakfast was delicious and so very thoughtful of my husband to make, and I think it set the whole weekend off on the right foot! He is such a peach!!

Today we did some shopping, ordered pizza, went to the gymnastics center for open gym (Jordan loves showing Daddy her sweet gymnastics moves that she learns at gymnastics class) and now we're ready to put in some movies!

On a happy note: I can count on ONE hand the number of times that I felt nauseaus today!!! It's amazing! I'm hoping that this is a sign that my morning sickness phase is about to pass! I did, however, get SO sore from walking around the mall today. I get so upset over things like that, because it's so opposite of my normal personality. I'm typically the one that's rarin' to go, always positive no matter what the situation, and never gets tired. Today my hips starting hurting within 5 minutes of walking around and I felt completely exhausted. I pushed on, but not without a good share of complaining and feeling frustrated. I never experienced this during my pregnancy with Jordan, and I was hoping I wouldn't this time either. I'm rejoicing in the lessons God is teaching me through this, and praying that it passes soon!

I have to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to a dear friend on the mainland who just gave birth to her 3rd beautiful and healthy babe!! Congrats Larson family!!!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! PLEASE say a little prayer for us on Monday morning! We'll be trying to get in touch with our detailer once again to talk about orders!! We'll keep you all posted on that process!!! Until then, sleep, church and snuggling are calling my name! Have a blessed weekend friends!

No comments: