Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello week...

Wow! Monday is already over? I'm just amazed at how fast the time is going by! We are almost through our first MONTH of this crap-o deployment! WHOOHOO!!!! I pray and pray for the time to fly, and God is hearing me loud and clear!

Doc emailed last night. It was his typical, 20 word maximum email! He is a man of few words, but I cherish every single one of them. He's been very busy, and hasn't had time to call in a week or so now. Hopefully we'll get to talk soon! He had taken some pictures Iraq and I was glad to see this place that he will be in for another 6 months. From the pictures I definitely think he may have exaggerated JUST a tad about how "fancy" his living quarters were! :) I'm sure its leaps and bounds from how it use to be though! He only tells me things like that to help me sleep at night anyway. :)

Well, Jordan and I are off to the YMCA for our daily workout! I have my personal trainer (Madeline is her name) working with me tomorrow, so I need to make the most of today....who knows how I'll feel Thursday!! HA! Once again I would like to give a HUGE shoutout to primetime television....without American Idol and the new Law & Order SVU on tonight, I just wouldn't look forward to Tuesday at all! :)

No comments: