Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Jordan Elaine!!!

I am in disbelief that these pictures were taken 4 years ago!!!
What a beautiful whirlwind life has been ever since....






My precious Jordan Elaine:

4 years ago you blew into your Daddy and I's world like a hurricane! We were scared to death to think that God had chosen us to be parents, thinking there was no way we would ever get the hang of it, nor that it would possibly be something "fitting" for us to do. Little did we know, you were the piece of our hearts that was missing all along!

2 Weeks ago, we celebrated your 4th Birthday! You've grown into such a beautiful little lady, Jordan! Your Daddy and I are so proud of you, and we absolutely LOVE being parents! We love being your parents, Jordy! We want you to know that you are the very best thing that has ever happened to us, for many many reasons! Though it is our hope to teach you all about Jesus, we want you to know that you are the one who led us back to Him! Through your innocence, and your love, your Daddy and I found a greater calling on our lives. We have seen the love of God through the eyes of our beautiful baby girl. We've come to know our Saviour, Jesus Christ, in a way that demands that we give our lives to Him. We see God's divine Will unfolding in our lives, and we're empowered by it!

Loving you makes time go by so quickly! It really seems like yesterday that you were perfectly swaddled (by Daddy, the Master-Swaddler) with a cute pink bow in your hair, and now here you are....4 years old, smart as a whip, beautiful as ever, polite, positive, encouraging, and wonderful in every way. You have a special gift Jordan, and your Daddy and I hope to encourage you and help you develop it over the course of your life. You are a joy to everyone that comes in contact with you, and you can find the good in any situation. You have a heart for prayer, and you use it to pray for every circumstance that you come across. That is a powerful thing, baby.
Jordan, I could keep writing all of the wonderful things about you for days, and still not have enough time to say them all! I want you to know that you have stolen my heart in a way that I never knew was possible. You have given purpose to my life, and I adore you.

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: